2012 - Present Burntwood Tavern Chagrin Falls,OH
- Hands-on experience in taking orders and communicate to kitchen and bar staff.
- Demonstrated ability to greet patrons, present menus, make suggestions and reply questions.
- Able to assist guests in menu selection, and provide accurate and detailed information. Proven ability to recommend wines that complement patrons meals.
2010 - 2011 Stupid Fun Club LLC Berkeley, CA
Lead Animator/ Game Designer
- Worked directly with Will Wright to develop game designs and produce quality gameplay animations.
- Designed the prototype for Ant Farm Revolution by Milton. It has been sold in toy stores and several websites.
- Designed box art and logo for a toy called wall racers.
- Collaborated with 12 different engineers, artists and producers to create 5 game prototypes.
- Responsible for all animations,models, and rigs for prototypes of different games, TV shows and toys designs.
- Created promotional content for website, magazine, and newspaper advertisements that brought in several new clients.
- Scheduled bands and entertainment for business clients.
- Implemented a database for client, local entertainment and musical artists.
2010 Dots Solon, OH
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Conceptualized a new line of clothing and implemented several personal designs.
2009 FJORG- Siggraph New Orleans, LA
- Developed, planned, animated, and rendered an original 45 second film in the span of 32 hours while keeping a team of 3 focused under multiple distractions.
2004-2008 Ringling College of Art and Design Sarasota, FL
BFA concentration in Computer Animation
- Worked on several self-guided projects encompassing several months each.
- Collaborated with teachers, mentors, and fellow students to create my senior thesis.
Maya Autodesk, Adobe CS3-CS5 Master Collections, Corel Painter X and above,
Pixar Renderman for Maya, After Effects, Shake, Flash, Unity Engine
References Available on Request